Join us for a 1-day live training on Seeking Safety hosted by Echo Parenting & Education and Treatment Innovations. This training is designed for anyone; no license, degree, or prior training is required.
Date: Monday, October 26, 2015
Total Cost: $160 (training only) or $215 (training + book) – (Register here)
Location: The California Endowment, 1000 N. Alameda St., Los Angeles, CA 90012
Schedule: 9:00am to 4:30pm (Registration 8:30am to 9:00am)
The Seeking Safety book is highly recommended for all attendees and required by DMH. It is a 400-page manual that provides all you need to conduct Seeking Safety (clinician guide and client handouts). If purchased, the book will be provided at Registration on the day of.
– Learn how to implement Seeking Safety with adults and/or adolescents
– Review research and clinical issues in treating trauma and substance abuse
– Increase empathy and understanding of trauma and substance abuse
– Learn how to conduct Seeking Safety, an evidence-based model for trauma and/or substance abuse
– Obtain assessment and treatment resources
Trainer: Joni Utley, PsyD, Treatment Innovations
Questions: Please contact Glenda Linares at email@example.com or (213) 484-6676 x 310
If you are registering multiple people: Please be sure to write the names of each attendee in the comments field when you checkout, so that we will have the correct listing when they show up at registration.
CEUs: CEUs are included in training fee and are available upon request during registration. This course meets the qualifications for 6hrs of Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for MFTs, LPCCs, LEPs and/or LCSWs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences. BBS Provider #PCE4426. If you are interested in other types of CEUs, there will be an extra charge of $30; For a list of additional CEUs that are available click here and list your discipline and license number in “Comments” when you register.
Payment: Credit cards are accepted through this website, or you can pay by check per this form.
Download flyer: Keep a copy of the flyer, post it, and pass it on to others.
Cancellation policy: We are not able to issue refunds. If you register and are unable to attend you may transfer your registration to another person. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Transfer Registration” and include your contact information as well as the information of person you are transferring the registration to.
If you are a LAC-DMH PEI Provider and are taking this training as part of the PEI Plan you are required to:
– Bring a copy of the Seeking Safety Manual; manuals can be purchased online or on the day of the training
– Read Seeking Safety’s Frequently Asked Questions located on the Seeking Safety website
– Review the LAC-DMH PEI Seeking Safety Guidelines