Echo brings you an introductory course modeled after our one-day training on trauma & resilience for those professionals working with children and families who want a solid grounding in this cutting-edge subject.
Did you know that childhood trauma can impact learning and memory? That our survival responses include not only ‘fight’ and ‘flight’ but also ‘freeze’ and ‘appease?’ That a hug can quite literally save a life? Register today for this fascinating review of all that current science is telling us about the number one health issue of our time.
This course covers:
– The impact of trauma on the body and the brain
– Adverse Childhood Experiences Study
– Survival responses
– Impact of trauma on behavior and relationships
– Emotional regulation strategies
– Trauma-informed care
– Cost: $55
– Duration: This course is equivalent to 6 hours of in-person training but does not qualify for continuing education credits.
– Time Limit: You will have 30 days to complete the course.
– Certificate of Completion: After completing the course you will be able to access a certificate of completion immediately. Please access the certificate of completion within 30 days of registering for the course. To re-access the certificate of completion after completing the course, please click “go to course” and click the trophy icon at the top right corner.