Trauma-Informed Nonviolent Parenting
Parenting Weekend Intensive
2020 Date TBD
Parenting is one of the most creative and exhausting jobs you’ll ever have. Sometimes you’ll find yourself saying or doing things to your child you swore you would never do.
In the 12-hour intensive you’ll experience an approach to raising children that is based on the latest research about brain and child development, as well as the effects of childhood toxic stress. Discover how to deepen your relationship with your children so that they may experience improved learning, better relationships and long-term health and wellbeing.
You will learn how to:
• Develop emotional intelligence
• Communicate and stay connected when there is conflict
• Set clear, respectful limits
• Find the love and empathy you need for yourself and your child
• Use regulation skills to stay emotionally grounded
• Recognize the impact of childhood toxic stress and generational trauma on the body and brain
• Build resiliency against future toxic stress
Dates: 2020 Date TBD
Cost: $250 per person or $380 per couple
Location: Echo Offices | 1000 Sunset Blvd #201 Los Angeles, CA 90012
Parking: Metered parking is available in front of the building
Schedule: 9:00am to 4:30pm (Registration 8:30am to 9:00am)
Lunch: Lunch is not provided.
Childcare is not provided. Infants under 8 months welcome in class.