Trauma & Resilience Part I, II, & III Training
May 4, 7, & 26th, 2020 | 9 am to 4:30 pm
The Trauma & Resilience bundle is a chance for you to deepen your knowledge about trauma, resilience and post-traumatic growth. We will examine the impact of toxic stress on child development and dive deeper into the science behind how the brain and body respond to trauma. You will also have an opportunity to learn about how to create the conditions that foster resilience and post-traumatic growth.
This training covers:
– Advanced understanding of trauma & the brain
– Cutting edge trauma interventions
– Epigenetics – the impact of trauma on a cellular level
– Polyvagal theory – ancient pathways in our bodies
– Post-traumatic growth – the alchemy of the human spirit
Who should attend? Professionals who work with families and children
Where: The California Endowment, 1000 N. Alameda St. Los Angeles, CA 90012
Time: 9am -4:30pm on each individual day
Fees: $225 for all 3 trainings
Continuing Education: A total of six (6) CEs are available for an additional $30. For more information visit our continuing education page.