Parenting is one of the most creative and exhausting jobs you’ll ever have
Private Group Classes
Our private group classes are an opportunity to learn about nonviolent parenting in a smaller, more intimate setting. In a private meeting space a certificated Echo parent educator will introduce a practice of raising children based on the latest research about child development (including the effects of toxic stress), nonviolent communication, and how to be a child’s emotional coach.
Through discussion groups, theory, role playing, and specific problem solving, participants will learn:
- How to set and hold limits with empathy.
- Self-regulation techniques and the tools to build emotional literacy.
- How to form developmentally appropriate expectations of a child.
- How to build and sustain a connected relationship.
- Conduct outreach to recruit participants
- Provide a suitable space for the class
- Supply a Certified Parent Educator and other staff support
- Provide customized outreach materials and outreach support
- Cover all aspects of participant registration (including online registration, sign-in sheets and class rosters.)
NOTE: Childcare is not provided by Echo.
6-week series fee:
$300 per person
$450 per couple
Each series must have a minimum of 7 people and a maximum of 15.
To set up a class please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (213) 484 – 6676