Parenting Weekend Intensive
March 30 & 31, 2019 | 9am - 4pm
Parenting is one of the most creative and exhausting jobs you’ll ever have. Sometimes you’ll find yourself saying or doing things to your child you swore you would never do.
In the 12-hour intensive you’ll experience an approach to raising children that is based on the latest research about brain and child development, as well as the effects of childhood toxic stress. Discover how to deepen your relationship with your children so that they may experience improved learning, better relationships and long-term health and wellbeing.
You will learn how to:
• Develop emotional intelligence
• Communicate and stay connected when there is conflict
• Set clear, respectful limits
• Find the love and empathy you need for yourself and your child
• Use regulation skills to stay emotionally grounded
• Recognize the impact of childhood toxic stress and generational trauma on the body and brain
• Build resiliency against future toxic stress
Dates: Saturday March 30 & 31
Fees: $250 per person or $380 per couple
Registration Deadline March 23, 2019.
Childcare will not be provided.
Participants need to attend the full workshop (both days)
Cancellation fees may apply; be sure to review our refund policies here.
For questions about this training, please contact Sofia Teodoro at firstname.lastname@example.org or (213) 484-6676