March 11 & 12, 2020 | 9 am – 4:30 pm
at The California Endowment 1000 N. Alameda St, Los Angeles CA 90012
Echo’s 2020 conference will celebrate survivor resilience and empowerment. Presenters are trauma survivors – many recognizable from recent high profile cases – who bring survivor wisdom in addition to their professional talent and expertise. Workshops will provide skills and knowledge to empower survivors so that we may exercise greater power and control over our own lives and recovery.
Featured Guests Include:
- Dr. Erica Holmes – Connection and Intimacy After Trauma
- Performances from Lizette Martinez (survivor song) and Kati Hernandez (Afro Cuban dance)
- Sofia Teodoro (Echo) – Warrior Up (indigenous spiritual practices)
- Sil Lai Abrams – Gender Violence & Women of Color
- Lili Bernard – Art Therapy
- Panel led by Louise Godbold – Do No Harm: What Media Can Learn About Interviewing Survivors
Also featuring Mira Sorvino, Rosanna Arquette, & Tasha Dixon
Echo is approved by the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
to sponsor continuing education for: MFTs, LCSWs, LEPs, and LPCCs
Echo maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
For sponsorship details or to table at the event, please contact us
at email@example.com or call (213) 484-6676.